Dwight Capital And Dwight Mortgage Trust Close Over $191MM In Seniors And Healthcare Financing During 4th Quarter 2022
Dwight Capital and its affiliate REIT, Dwight Mortgage Trust, financed over $191MM in seniors and healthcare financing during Q4 2022.
Featured among the transactions are bridge loans for a Skilled Nursing Facility (“SNF”) Portfolio in Florida and a SNF Portfolio in Georgia.
Dwight closed a $39MM bridge loan to facilitate the acquisition of a two-property SNF portfolio in Fort Lauderdale, FL: Manor Oaks and Manor Pines. The facilities are three miles apart and comprise 322 beds across approximately 111,800 square feet. Healthcare Managing Director, Adam Offman, originated the transaction.
Offman also originated a $24.25MM bridge refinance for a portfolio of two SNFs in Columbus and Rome, GA: River Towne Center and Etowah Landing. Together, the facilities have 310 beds across 87,400 square feet.
Some other notable Q4 2022 transactions:
• $21MM bridge refinance for a 611-bed SNF portfolio located across Ohio.
• $20MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for an Assisted Living Facility (“ALF”) portfolio comprised of 202 beds across North Carolina.
• $17.1MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for a 100-bed SNF in Long Island, NY.
• $16.1MM bridge acquisition loan for two ALFs totaling 169 beds: Cannon Rivers Senior Living in Cannon Falls, MN, and Wickshire Madison in Madison, WI.
• $10.9MM bridge acquisition loan for Glenbridge Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 134-bed SNF in Boone, NC.
• $8.25MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for Brookside Commerce, a 62-bed Assisted Living and Independent Living Facility in Commerce, GA.
• $8MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for Regency House of Alexandria, a 70-bed SNF/ALF in Alexandria, LA.